At Brazos Oral & Facial Surgery, all of your personal information is safeguarded. All financial consultations are conducted in private, and your information is secure in our electronic patient records system. Our practice has made a commitment to providing the highest quality of healthcare services to our patients. These general financial policies have been established for our practice, which we believe will prevent misunderstandings about financial issues, as well as allow the payment flexibility that some patients need. Discussions of financial issues early in your treatment process will prevent most concerns and stress relating to payment for the service you will receive.
Several factors determine our fees. These factors include, but are not limited to
- The severity of your condition
- Expected length of treatment
- Use of our expertise, training, and professional judgment required to correct the existing problem
Our financial coordinators are happy to work with you and assist you with payment options. You may choose from one of the following options to pay for your treatment:
- We accept payment by debit or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express).
- While we do not offer in-house financing, we have made arrangements with two healthcare financing companies, CareCredit and Lending Club, which offer interest-free financing for qualified borrowers. (If you are interested in this option, please ask one of our office staff how to apply or visit the CareCredit website at www.carecredit.com for more information.)
- The pre-payment plan allows you to schedule your surgery for a future date and make payments weekly or monthly prior to surgery.
PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME SERVICES ARE RENDERED. Please remember you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office.